The Orvis Wader Try-On-A-Thon Rules & Regulations
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. How to Enter: The Contest begins at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time (“ET”) on April 1, 2019, and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on April 30, 2019 (“Promotion Period”). To enter during the promotional period, visit an Orvis Retail Store or authorized Orvis dealer to try on a pair of men’s or women’s Ultralight waders. After trying on the waders, your name and email address will be taken, and you will be given a code to enter on the contest web page. Limit is one entry per person across the entire promotion period.
2. Eligibility: Open and offered only to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia who have reached the age of majority in their states as of the start of the Promotion Period. Employees and directors of The Orvis Company, Inc. (“Sponsor”), and its parent, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, advertising, promotion or production agencies, and their immediate family members or individuals residing in their same household (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate or win a prize. By participating in this Contest, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the judges, which shall be final.
3. Random Drawings: Winner(s) (and Alternate Winners in the event potential winners cannot be notified or qualified per the Official Rules) will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about Monday, May 30, 2019, by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Contest. Limit one prize per person/household. Sponsor will post the winners on Facebook and http://www.orvis.com/news/flyfishing/ and will notify winner(s) by email on or about 6/5. If winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, such prize will be forfeited and will be awarded to the next alternate winner selected at the time of the drawing.
4. Prizes & Odds of Winning Grand Prize: One Grand Prize of an Orvis Mirage LT Reel Size II in red/white/blue plus a $1,000 Orvis Gift Card. ARV = $1,379. Second prize is a $500 Orvis Gift Card and a Pro Trout textured fly line. ARV=$629. Third prize is a $250 Orvis Gift Card. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prizes by winner permitted. Taxes and any other item not listed above is the responsibility of the winner. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible people who enter the contest. Total ARV of all prizes = $2,258.
5. General Rules:
a. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or modify the Wader Try-On-A-Thon Contest (or any portion thereof) if fraud, misconduct or any type of technical failure destroys the integrity of the Wader-Try-On-A-Thon Contest. If the Wader-Try-On-A-Thon Contest is so cancelled, a random drawing may be conducted from among all eligible entries received prior to the time of termination, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
b. The Wader-Try-On-A-Thon Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. By entering and participating in this Wader-Try-On-A-Thon Contest, entrants hereby waive and release, and agree to hold harmless the Sponsors, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, licensors, advertising and promotion agencies and all of their respective officers, directors, employees and representatives and agents, from and against, any and all rights, claims and causes of action whatsoever that they may have, or which may arise, against any of them for any liability for any matter, cause or thing whatsoever, including but not limited to any injury, loss, damage, whether direct, compensatory, incidental or consequential, to person, including death, and /or property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from their acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prizes or their participation in this Wader-Try-On-A-Thon Contest, or any prize related activity.
c. By accepting a prize, winners agree that Sponsor and its affiliates may use the winner’s name, address (city, state), photograph, statements, video, or other likeness, and/or prize information for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes. In addition, winner grants to Sponsors, and its affiliates any and all rights to said use without further notice and/or compensation, except where prohibited by law.
7. Winner’s List: For names of winners, available after 5/31/19, visit http://www.orvis.com/news/flyfishing/or the Orvis Fly Fishing Facebook page.
8. Sponsor: The Orvis Company, 178 Conservation Way, Sunderland, VT, 05250.